Our goal is to assist you in improving every aspect of your life.
Whether you want to improve your health, become more successful in your career, relieve stress, improve sports performance, or just live a happier, more fulfilled life.
and so much more . . .
Laura Boynton King
- Interested in balancing and optimizing every part of your life? Ask about Laura’s time-tested “Figuring It Out” continuous-improvement program.
- Too busy and too impatient for a months-long program or interested in focusing on and supercharging one part of your life in a short period of time? Ask about Laura’s much-sought-after residential Power Weekend (she comes to you or you go to her North Carolina mountain retreat.
- Want to bring Laura’s evidence-based strategies for improvement and wellness to your workplace? Ask about Corporate Training.
- Know you want help but not sure what kind? Give us a call, text or email and we’d be happy to help think things through with you!
For a review of the academic research around children and hypnosis, see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4928724/
- I just wanted you to know what excellent results I’ve seen with my riding since we began working together. My trainer and I stand amazed. I have far more polish, self-confidence and accuracy! – C.T., Los Angeles.
- I want to thank you very much for the personalized CDs that you so graciously made for me before surgery. After listening my anxiety level decreased dramatically and continue to do so as I continued to listen. – Dr.R.C., Boca Raton, Florida
- I consider time in Laura’s chair as important as, if not more so, than time with my trainer. I have achieved more with my riding in the time I have been seeing Laura than ever before, in a much shorter time. – D.W., N.J., Wellington
- Wanted to let you know that the sessions and the Stop Bedwetting CD worked beautifully for my son. He went to camp and there were no accidents. Thanks for helping my family! – C.D., London
- At the end of the week, I will be at eight weeks and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I feel great and I’m starting to look great again. I’m getting compliments and when I stretch I can touch my toes again. Thanks for your help. – J.W., Palm Beach.
- Great self-esteem, confidence, and concentration! – A.S., Loxahatchee, Florida.
I wanted to let you know that the sessions I had with you produced great results. My speech was delivered with confidence and without any nervous feelings. – F.H., New York.
I’m sleeping soundly! It’s been a long time since I could say that! My husband is sleeping better too because I am not disturbing him. I really feel like myself again! – S. M., Boston
I came because of my fear of closed spaces and fear of flying. In the past two months. I took not one, but two flights with no fear! The best part is that I took those flights alone! – D.C., Palm Beach Gardens
From the Blog
NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is a great tool for every trainer to have in their tool chest. NLP is about altering perceptions, as they are what define what we call “reality.” Just as your memory is not an exact replication of what has occurred in theMore info
It sounds simple enough and you might say “I’m alive, I am breathing, what does this have to do with playing better golf”? There is a way to breathe that actually helps your body to relax and your mind to focus better and think more clearly. These are belly breaths. Most adults have becomeMore info
We are all products of patterns we have created our entire lives, whether it’s done consciously or unconsciously. Nothing about us is because of chance. This can be good, as we may have developed patterns that work for us, such as a way weMore info