Our goal is to assist you in improving every aspect of your life.
Whether you want to improve your health, become more successful in your career, relieve stress, improve sports performance, or just live a happier, more fulfilled life.
and so much more . . .
Laura Boynton King
- Interested in balancing and optimizing every part of your life? Ask about Laura’s time-tested “Figuring It Out” continuous-improvement program.
- Too busy and too impatient for a months-long program or interested in focusing on and supercharging one part of your life in a short period of time? Ask about Laura’s much-sought-after residential Power Weekend (she comes to you or you go to her North Carolina mountain retreat.
- Want to bring Laura’s evidence-based strategies for improvement and wellness to your workplace? Ask about Corporate Training.
- Know you want help but not sure what kind? Give us a call, text or email and we’d be happy to help think things through with you!
For a review of the academic research around children and hypnosis, see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4928724/
- I just wanted you to know what excellent results I’ve seen with my riding since we began working together. My trainer and I stand amazed. I have far more polish, self-confidence and accuracy! – C.T., Los Angeles.
- I want to thank you very much for the personalized CDs that you so graciously made for me before surgery. After listening my anxiety level decreased dramatically and continue to do so as I continued to listen. – Dr.R.C., Boca Raton, Florida
- I consider time in Laura’s chair as important as, if not more so, than time with my trainer. I have achieved more with my riding in the time I have been seeing Laura than ever before, in a much shorter time. – D.W., N.J., Wellington
- Wanted to let you know that the sessions and the Stop Bedwetting CD worked beautifully for my son. He went to camp and there were no accidents. Thanks for helping my family! – C.D., London
- At the end of the week, I will be at eight weeks and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I feel great and I’m starting to look great again. I’m getting compliments and when I stretch I can touch my toes again. Thanks for your help. – J.W., Palm Beach.
- Great self-esteem, confidence, and concentration! – A.S., Loxahatchee, Florida.
Billie Jean Foster
Billie Jean has always been passionate about helping others. She decided to follow in her mother’s foot steps and become a hypnotist herself. She has worked at Summit Hypnosis since 2017. She studied hypnosis at Cascade Center for Hypnotist. She is certified by the National Guild of Hypnosis, certified as a Master Hypnotist, certified a 5 Path Hypnotist, and a 7th Path Self Hypnotist Teacher by the Banyan Hypnosis Center.
Billie Jean deals with a variety of issues including quitting smoking, weight loss, overcoming fears, anxieties, and traumas, and sports performance.
From the Blog
Coming in August : 6 Keys To Winning Sports Certification – Valuable Tools To Replace A Losing Mentality With The Winning Edge In Any Sport
Please join us at the NGH Convention in August 10 - 11th 2020 where Laura King will be presenting the course below: The 6 Keys to Winning Sports Certification will allow you to expand your practice to include athletes of all levels of expertise, from children to...More info
Roadmap to Success - How to Achieve Your Goals 'A goal without a plan is just a wish.' -Antoine de Saint-Exupery 'By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.' -Benjamin Franklin 'If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up...More info
The start of a new year is often associated with a desire to change at least one aspect of yourself, a desire to turn over a new leaf, which leads to “New Year’s Resolutions”. While the arrival of a new year sparks optimism and hope for change,...More info