We offer in-person, virtual, and phone sessions
Our goal is to assist you in improving every aspect of your life.
Whether you want to improve your health, become more successful in your career, relieve stress, improve sports performance, or just live a happier, more fulfilled life.
and so much more . . .
Laura Boynton King
- Interested in balancing and optimizing every part of your life? Ask about Laura’s time-tested “Figuring It Out” continuous-improvement program.
- Know you want help but not sure what kind? Give us a call, text or email and we’d be happy to help think things through with you!
For a review of the academic research around children and hypnosis, see: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4928724/
- I just wanted you to know what excellent results I’ve seen with my riding since we began working together. My trainer and I stand amazed. I have far more polish, self-confidence and accuracy! – C.T., Los Angeles.
- I want to thank you very much for the personalized CDs that you so graciously made for me before surgery. After listening my anxiety level decreased dramatically and continue to do so as I continued to listen. – Dr.R.C., Boca Raton, Florida
- I consider time in Laura’s chair as important as, if not more so, than time with my trainer. I have achieved more with my riding in the time I have been seeing Laura than ever before, in a much shorter time. – D.W., N.J., Wellington
- Wanted to let you know that the sessions and the Stop Bedwetting CD worked beautifully for my son. He went to camp and there were no accidents. Thanks for helping my family! – C.D., London
- At the end of the week, I will be at eight weeks and I have lost almost 30 pounds. I feel great and I’m starting to look great again. I’m getting compliments and when I stretch I can touch my toes again. Thanks for your help. – J.W., Palm Beach.
- Great self-esteem, confidence, and concentration! – A.S., Loxahatchee, Florida.
Billie Jean Foster
- Smoking Cessation
- Test Taking
- Weight loss
- Overcoming fear
- Sports performance
- Self Confidence
- Sugar addiction
From the Blog
Putting It All Together - by Laura King 'Failure to plan is a plan for failure.' When I work with clients, whether riders or trainers, we create a plan that is built upon setting achievable goals. Goal setting, and achieving those goals, requires...More info
Roadmap to Success - How to Achieve Your Goals 'A goal without a plan is just a wish.' -Antoine de Saint-Exupery 'By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.' -Benjamin Franklin 'If you don't know where you are going, you'll end up...More info
The start of a new year is often associated with a desire to change at least one aspect of yourself, a desire to turn over a new leaf, which leads to “New Year’s Resolutions”. While the arrival of a new year sparks optimism and hope for change,...More info