Hypnosis for Self-Image – A Confident You is a Productive You
The difference between accomplished, happy people, and everyone else is that successful people have core subconscious belief systems that empower and motivate them to achieve their goals. Fit, healthy people are that way because they envision themselves as physically healthy and fit, and therefore their actions support their beliefs. Their subconscious thoughts and ingrained patterns motivate them to do healthy things, like exercise regularly and say no to poor food choices. They have control over their emotions and moods, which dictate their healthy behavior, even under stress.
Top performers can motivate themselves to take risks and make commitments that would terrify the average person because the have a positive self-image. They have a healthy control over fear and are realistic about mistakes because they are programmed to consistently expect success. Their confidence and actions therefore produce successful results.
When you look at the most productive and successful people that you know in your life, whether at work or at home, you easily notice the one thing they all have in common: self-confidence. Their confidence does not come from being successful. It is really the other way around.
- A person with confidence tends to impress those around them.
- A person with confidence tends to be easy to like.
- A person with confidence comes across as a capable person.
- A person with confidence creates their success, one moment at a time.
If you don’t have 100% confidence in yourself, start listening to Laura’s Self-Image Builder self-hypnosis series today. In just 20 minutes a day, you can completely change any negative attitudes you have about yourself – even some you aren’t aware that you have.
This series allows you to take control of your health by increasing your motivation to exercise and teaching you ow to make healthy food choices. Make physical changes in your body by learning how to strengthen your mind and your spirit.
Included in this series:
- Basic Relaxation for Life self-hypnosis session
- Exercise self-hypnosis session
- Feel Good, Be Happy self-hypnosis session
- Healthy Choices, Ideal Weight self-hypnosis session
- Letting Go, Moving Forward self-hypnosis session
- Health self-hypnosis session