Attention: This is the most important information about your brain on the Web.
The human brain is amazing! It consists of about one billion neurons that each connects with 1,000 other neurons, amounting to more than a trillion connections. 1
So if our brains are so powerful, why is it difficult to make good decisions and create the life you really want? According to a study published in the journal Neuron, our brains are hardwired to make the best possible decisions, but only if those decisions are made unconsciously. 2
Now the questions remain. What things can your mind help you change? And how do we make those changes?
- Want to move forward in your career? Your unconscious mind can help you move beyond whatever is holding you back.
- Stage fright can be paralyzing. You have the power within you to speak, or perform, with grace and confidence no matter the size of the audience.
- Anxiety can become a distant memory once you tap into the powerful subconscious to find the root cause and remove the triggers that cause anxiety.
- Attract your ideal mate by changing your deep, unconscious patterns that keep you doing the same thing over and over again.
- Improve existing relationships with your subconscious mind and create good-will, mutual respect, and balance.
- Improve sexual performance by releasing long-held habits, patterns, and fears of repeating past mistakes.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) can be an issue of the past. Researchers are finding that patients report relief of both colonic and non-colonic symptoms as a result of hypnosis.3
These 7 examples are all changes that can be made through hypnosis. Understand that your powerful mind can create positive change.
1 Paul Reber, Professor of Psychology at Northwestern University, Scientific American, May 2010
2 University of Rochester, December 26, 2008
3 Dr. Peter Whorwell, Journal of Psychosomatic Research, June 2008